LSAT Test



             


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why You Should Go to Law School

There are so many choices of studies at the College and University Level, it is amazing the options and recently I talked with a full-time Law Student at one of the top State Universities in the Nation. I must say I was impressed with her knowledge base and business acumen from her previous experience. I even thanked her for the excellent conversation and said; It is good to meet someone with their brain turned on.

In her last year of Law School she was reflecting back on the realities of such studies and I mentioned that I suppose if I were to go back to school that studying law might be a potential major. Why you ask? Why would an entrepreneur wish to go back to get a law degree? Well, a Law Degree can be used in nearly any field. For instance most people never use their major in employment and within 1-5 years only 20% of the people who have college degrees are in the same field as their diploma.

Interesting, but with law, it can always be used. So, getting a Law Degree and studying Law at a top Law School might be a very good choice, although there really are too many lawyers out there. So, here comes the advice; If you are really smart and cannot seem to choose a degree that suits you, then choose law, because it will always come in handy. Of course in saying this, I wish there were fewer lawyers in the World you see?

My hope is that you will use this article about Law School in a positive light and consider its implications in your life. I sincerely hope this topic is of interest and you use it to propel thought and think on this in 2007.

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/wttbbs/

Labels: , , , , , ,